Skip to main content

Four of My Favorite Bible Verses ( Guest Post By Airriaunte)


Hey Friends, I have a special post for you today! In this blogging community I have been lucky enough to connect with fellow bloggers who share the same Christian faith. With that being said I was more than happy to collab with Airriaunte from the blog CoffeeWithTae and have her share four bible verses that has convicted her. I hope this blesses you!

Please read more about Tae after the post below! If you want to read about My favorite bible verses click HERE






Hi! My name is Airriaunte most (all) of my friends call me Tae! As Im sure you already know Nikki and I are doing a collab of some bible verses that mean a lot to us! So here are the four from me!






Galatians 4: 1-7 1 I’m saying that as long as the heirs are minors, they are no different from slaves, though they really are the owners of everything. 2 However, they are placed under trustees and guardians until the date set by the parents. 3 In the same way, when we were minors, we were also enslaved by this world’s system. 4 But when the fulfillment of the time came, God sent his Son, born through a woman, and born under the Law. 5 This was so he could redeem those under the Law so that we could be adopted. 6 Because you are sons and daughters, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba, Father!” 7 Therefore, you are no longer a slave but a son or daughter, and if you are his child, then you are also an heir through God. Common English Bible (CEB)
Commentary: As sinners we often look to things of the world to fulfill ourselves. We have idols; which could be celebrities, a friends, a youtuber, adulterous things, etc. Our idols cannot deliver to the promises of Jesus Christ. Jesus paid the ultimate sacrifice for us, so we wouldn’t have to try and be perfect people. God does not expect us to be perfect. We are born sinners. God does not want us to be a slave to this world. Gods love is completely free, all he want for us to do is repent!


1 John 3:14 14 We know that we have transferred from death to life, because we love the brothers and sisters. The person who does not love remains in death. Common English Bible (CEB)
Commentary: God does not care what you look like on the outside. It’s all about what is in your heart. If you have any type if hatred in your heart, it will eventually the destroy the person that you are. You will be unhappy and un-content with life and Jesus.


1 Corinthians 26-31  26 Look at your situation when you were called, brothers and sisters! By ordinary human standards not many were wise, not many were powerful, not many were from the upper class. 27 But God chose what the world considers foolish to shame the wise. God chose what the world considers weak to shame the strong. 28 And God chose what the world considers low-class and low-life—what is considered to be nothing—to reduce what is considered to be something to nothing. 29 So no human being can brag in God’s presence. 30 It is because of God that you are in Christ Jesus. He became wisdom from God for us. This means that he made us righteous and holy, and he delivered us. 31 This is consistent with what was written: The one who brags should brag in the Lord! Common English Bible (CEB)
Commentary: We often get so stuck in our minds. But what Paul is saying in these verses is that no amount of human knowledge will ever compare to Jesus’ death on the cross. As humans, we are constantly trying to understand everything. Though God doesn’t want us to understand and know everything. We have to have faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. He has soo much love for us!


Luke 6:38 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good portion—packed down, firmly shaken, and overflowing—will fall into your lap. The portion you give will determine the portion you receive in return. Common English Bible (CEB)
Commentary: in this verse Luke is explaining that in order to get we have to give. Though what we should remember is that we should not give because we know that God will reward us.. We should give out of the kindness of our hearts and not selfishly. Jesus commands that we love others rather than, judge them.


Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed!! If you want to read more from me follow me at Coffeewithtaeblog.wordpress.com !!


________________

More About Airriaunte  ( Tae)

Airriaunte is the Founder of the blog CoffeeWithTae. Her blog is aimed at creating a community of girls and women alike to find their true beauty. She hopes to not only inspire young women but lead them to an understanding of how unique they are in Christ. You can follow Tae on the following social medias


Twitter
Instagram

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Don't Let Fear Stop You From Living"

"Don't Let Fear Stop You From Living"
"Don't Let Fear Stop You From Living" 
"Don't Let Fear Stop You From Living" 

Someone retweeted this quote on twitter and I immediately opened my computer to start writing. I typed it out like three times because it really stood out to me. I have been thinking a lot about the concept of fear lately, especially with all the chaos going on in our world today. After the unfortunate event at Manchester I knew that I wanted to write a post revolving around fear because lets be honest I and I am pretty sure everyone reading this is or has been carrying a inner feeling of fear in their spirit.



What thing/s are you scared of at the moment? Maybe school, losing friends, the future, death, violence, making sacrifices, new job, losing a job, the list can go on. I think so many times we are focused on putting on this face as if we are invincible and have tough skin that we totally forget that hey, you are human and it i…

Family Violence. // We Have Lost Love In Our Homes.

There was a recent report from TheGailyGrind that I came across on Facebook, in which broke my heart. A mother admitted to ambushing and killing her gay son because she could not accept his sexual orientation..




I was filled with a flood of emotions and thoughts and  just ranting a little paragraph on Facebook about it was not enough. I had to go deeper.

No, I will not be discussing whether I am for or against gay marriage. Although that topic of gay rights is crucial and needs attention, that is not my main focus of this post.

Love. Family: Your Flesh And Blood.
Those words are most likely going to be repeated in this post more than once.

Correct me if I am wrong, but when you decide to have a family you are committing to going through peaks and valleys with these people in your life. They are the ones you see when you wake up and before you go to bed, they are the people that are suppose to display the first example of Love.

I think we all know first hand that being a teen/young adul…

To The Student Who Is Taking Longer Than Four Years To Graduate...

I have not written a college related post in a long time so I figured why not, especially since this particular one has been on my mind lately. As it seems a lot of people have graduated this month I want to start by saying CONGRATS! to you all. It has been so exciting to hear about all of your post college grad life and your plans for the future.

With that being said, I want to speak in particularly to the student who has not graduated yet, maybe you have one more year and you will not be graduating in that expected four year mark.. or maybe you are still in community college and feel stuck among the waiting lists and endless GE requirements. I'm writing to that student who is scrolling through Instagram looking at all those grad photos of your classmates from high school and your thinking "that could of been me" "that should of been me" "Maybe if I had.." " Maybe I should of.." I want you to pause with those thoughts and the scrolling and …